Contoh Introducing A New Sales Rrepresentative Letter (full block)

October 21, 2016


Audrey Barnes, M.D.
Chief of Medical Supply Division
Royal Sussex County Hospital   
Eastern Road
Brighton and Hove, Brighton
East Sussex     BN2 5BE


Dear Ms. Barnes:


I am the new sales representative of CAREMED PHARMACY. I am a professional, discipline, and responsible worker. I also have experience in other pharmaceutical Companies before in this company.

I would like to meet you at your office to discuss about the cooperation between our companies. If you are interested. We can arrange schedule to meet or you can contact me at 923 498 09.

I hope that everything is going well for our companies. Thanks for your nice responses.

Sincerely,




Signature
Gordon Sternp
Sales Representative

GS/HZ

Comments